Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Also there were performances for Open Your Heart and JML

And Like A Prayer was there too…in this IG post you can hear the beginning right after she finished her opening speech (right after she rightfully so proclaimed that NYC had the best pizza!)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfLJPIplUcJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by sumusicman

46 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She was 50 in the first video. 54 in the second. 57 in the third video. And let’s get real, Brixton in 2000 wasn’t that different. She’s 64 now and had major surgery just last year. 

It makes me sad reading bullishit like this on a day like today.

Let’s keep it classy… because I respect this form I won’t lower myself to your level. Xx 

She definitely won't pull an MDNA tour again. To me RHT was a disappointment, the first time she was not doingcany heavy dance routine, and preferred MXT. I am sure if the stakes are higher we are going to see MXT level performances as well 

Those saying she had hip surgery… it’s already 2 years… + if she can’t dance no need to do gigs in the first place. 

I will keep saying this till I die…. She can’t dance like before not because of her surgery it’s because of her BUTT implants + her current weight. Bye

55 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She was 50 in the first video. 54 in the second. 57 in the third video. And let’s get real, Brixton in 2000 wasn’t that different. She’s 64 now and had major surgery just last year. 

It makes me sad reading bullishit like this on a day like today.

Totally agree - and isn’t allowed to dance in heels.

This is a total 360 from the mess of Medellin - it shows that she’s still got it - which is great! 

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Those saying she had hip surgery… it’s already 2 years… + if she can’t dance no need to do gigs in the first place. 

I will keep saying this till I die…. She can’t dance like before not because of her surgery it’s because of her BUTT implants + her current weight. Bye

You say that like she’s overweight. She still looks athletic - dear god. 

3 minutes ago, scion said:

Yea she’s clearly not over weight!

Let’s just enjoy the fact we got a performance that wasn’t a mess - that she’s still got it and now that normality is coming back - hopefully she will go from strength to strength!

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yea she’s clearly not over weight!

Let’s just enjoy the fact we got a performance that wasn’t a mess - that she’s still got it and now that normality is coming back - hopefully she will go from strength to strength!

That's the point! Absolute improvement ! She dances, she performs near to 70 years old !! She's Madonna!!! ❤

12 minutes ago, scion said:

She’s definitely not an overweight for sure lol… but to be able to dance & not be breathless after just few minutes she needs to be more fit! 

20 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I always thought the knee problems started because of the implants.

2 minutes ago, scion said:

She’s 64, I wouldn’t expect she could get much more fit really… 

No no no… 64 is not old!!! Especially for someone like her!!! She’s just lazy & her current lifestyle is not the best in terms of being healthy!

2 minutes ago, DanM said:

I always thought the knee problems started because of the implants.

That’s something hard to prove. She’s a dancer and performer since she was in her late teens. The body is out through a lot as an athlete and that’s how she treated herself for 30+ years. She missing cartilage. That doesn’t happen from a surgery all of a sudden. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic