The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 6/17/2023 at 2:51 AM, drivebitch said:

The Girlie Show chopped off blond hairdo was so damn memorable because it was so unexpected. 

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

Awful, awful, awful, really didn't love that hair, looks sooooo mummsy. I think it's parted fringe or maybe the blonde, as she looked incredible with cropped hair in Rain and the Peter Lindbergh shoot

The show had an androgynous theme. All the dancers had completely shaved heads so Madonna was sort of mimicking that with a twist. Only Nikki & Donna were allowed to keep their hair but it had to be scrapped back and tied down. It's her commitment to the concept and aesthetic I live for. And I also think she looked fucking great. Shedding her skin after the huge Erotica backlash. 

964f9a591567179bb3881c164c982a2d.png

With Ingrid, you know you are going to get someone who is most likely looking out for Madonna's best interest.  Almost like a "Mama bear".  Her vague and to the point responses, shows she's not playing with silly rumors, but she also knows that it's hard to even protect Madonna from the most ridiculous rumors.

54 minutes ago, tscott said:

With Ingrid, you know you are going to get someone who is most likely looking out for Madonna's best interest.  Almost like a "Mama bear".  Her vague and to the point responses, shows she's not playing with silly rumors, but she also knows that it's hard to even protect Madonna from the most ridiculous rumors.

Lesbian Mama Bear.... I think her first priority is Madonna's Pussy. I think her second is getting attention. Protecting Madonna is probably 3rd on the list and it still is associated with number 1. 

27 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Lesbian Mama Bear.... I think her first priority is Madonna's Pussy. I think her second is getting attention. Protecting Madonna is probably 3rd on the list and it still is associated with number 1. 

Colonel Sanders Ingrid says it's best 'finger licking good'....

Edited as I actually think Ingrid says, works better :P

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Tenis Mami like the golden holy water dripping on her face with ms. muffet’s new booty smashing face.

21 hours ago, tscott said:

Did you hear that recent podcast she did? Her life has been a mess. Drug busts, rehabs, criminals, the works. She talks a mile a minute. 

On 6/23/2023 at 1:50 AM, Honey Little said:

Tenis Mami like the golden holy water dripping on her face with ms. muffet’s new booty smashing face.

Hi, how are you?. Just a question. Why have you chosen one of the worst photos of madonna as your avatar image when you can choose thousands of thousands of photos where she looks beautiful and impeccable? By saying this I am not criticizing Madonna's appearance because she is undoubtedly beautiful but sometimes when we are photographed it can happen that we do not come out impeccable either due to bad lighting, an inappropriate posture or gesture or because we are unlucky enough to make a face ridiculous and unexpected at the wrong time, so when we discover how unpleasant we are in the photo, we proceed to tear it to pieces or burn it in the fireplace.

But unfortunately Madonna, being a public figure, cannot control the infinity of photographs that the paparazzi take of her as soon as she goes out on the street, such as that infamous photo where she is accompanied by lola and many people made fun of the state of her hands and the expression of tiredness on her face. Photo that I don't have on hand right now to show it but it serves as an example to advise you that as a fan, you should not make an apology for those unfortunate and malicious photos and choose one where Madonna comes out beautiful and elegant. I assure you that you will have at your disposal thousands and thousands of photos to choose from on the Internet because these attributes, beauty and elegance, are inherent and born of Madonna and not thanks to surgeries like others.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic