Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

40 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I really don't know how else to tell you... I'm going to explain it ONE more time, very precisely and very publicly so there is no room for misunderstanding. 

I don't wanna read another post from you about other fandoms, us vs. them mentality, calling any other member any sort of name. I don't wanna hear about Madonna bashing, or "Gags snub". I don't want the word Mariah, or Celine, or Gaga, or Britney to come out of your mouth as you don't seem like you are mature enough for debates without resorting to name calling. 

You already have a warning from when you "took a break" when your name was Hanky Panky. Madonna Infinity has a two warning limit. if you get 2 (one more), you are banned. and looking at the amount of time you spend here I will assume that the forum means something to you. So if you would like to stay, please adjust your attitude. 

There really is... Nothing like a good spanky.

tiffany-pollard-go-ahead.gif

It's kinda odd that we've not actually had a peep from Warner about it and it's all just been Madonna and Soon. 

You think maybe if she already dropped the bomb they might say something about it or we'd have heard something from another channel maybe? 

Industry folk?

Where my people at?

Where my people at?

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

So he got flushed?!

Can we get back on topic?

Im actually excited for this now cause I’ve been in the mood for awhile for some good ass dance music!!

Me too! I feel like recently there’s been a lot of slow music releases. I’m really ready for an upbeat record now 

36 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

She released a Super Bowl 2012 anniversary tee for $35 on her website! 

FB_IMG_16444431428531256.jpg

So that means it’s another couple of months away from release because according to some members here two things can’t be released so close together or the fans will get confused and disoriented. 

9 hours ago, Shoful said:

Totally with you here. I’ve noticed in the past 2-3 months. I’ve been posting a lot less because every time I enter this thread or another trending one it’s constant bickering. IIRC in the beginning of January there were like 3-4 posters just constantly going at it for like over a week. It’s not enjoyable to read or participate in. 

As others have posted, the Lady Gaga thread has turned into a cesspool of negativity in recent months when it used to be just us Gaga fans talking about her projects and some slight critiquing. Now it’s just vile post after vile post about how she sucks. Like if you don’t like her, get a hobby and leave the Gaga section

Hopefully this nonsense will die down more when the projects come out and more of the kind and welcoming members post more

This is what you get when covid fatigue clashes with Madonna teasing multiple projects as “soon” ?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic