The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Interesting that Music was the first time she seemed to really "look back". That's what it felt like at the time with those Dan O Rama videos used for the performances of that era. Her wearing the "Material Girl" shirt. I still view it as her ~futuristic~ y2k "Everybody". She could easily segue from one to the other or make a big mash ouf of them. For me, opening with "Everybody" makes the most sense. It's really where it all started. 

48 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Music is obviously one of her more popular hits, but I don't think it's as cross-generational as Like A Prayer, Into the Groove, Holiday, Vogue, and Hung Up and feels a bit forgotten against those. We'll see!

Madonna is a GLOBAL artist. This thing about crossing generation vs be forgotten changes from county to country. Here in Brazil, Music is considered a CLASSIC. It´s very played in straight flashback parties. 

12 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Some advice from Mr Tony Villanueva

I don’t do spoilers. BUT what I can do is offer some advice. Take your vitamins, get to the gym, build up your stamina! Pace yourself! This show starts at 500 miles an hour! Just the Beat alone - 2 notes is going to get you on your feet This is what you have been waiting for

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqrq8hpsdZc/

It’s gonna be Everybody. It’s the first single.

Just now, MPowered said:

People had their doubts about Stuart, they had their doubts about Everybody…they will be proven wrong. It would be stupid to not perform the song that literally started it all. 😂😂

It was always obviously Stuart. He looks exactly the same.

Id love Everybody as an opener!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic