Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

if the main stage is a reference to the MTV cake, it wouldn't make sense not to include one of her most defining hits.... the MTV performance is literally one of THE most defining moments of her career.

Exactly. Hope it’s there. Both the original and the Britney/Xtina/Missy one are iconic and career defining moments. 

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

if the main stage is a reference to the MTV cake, it wouldn't make sense not to include one of her most defining hits.... the MTV performance is literally one of THE most defining moments of her career.

Maybe she won’t be performing it, maybe someone else is….

23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

But I think that's just it, from what Stuart was saying, a greatest hit isn't always the song, could be a reference, an image, a look - so maybe the cake reference throughout the whole concert is the reference to that moment as opposed to a literal performance - but who knows! Less than 24 hours to go! 

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

But I think that's just it, from what Stuart was saying, a greatest hit isn't always the song, could be a reference, an image, a look - so maybe the cake reference throughout the whole concert is the reference to that moment as opposed to a literal performance - but who knows! Less than 24 hours to go! 

could be, maybe she wants to kill two birds with one stone, perform another song with the LAV reference

On 4/22/2023 at 8:23 PM, dankpepe said:

After some enhancing:

tJeuJem.jpg

I guess I was right back in April when I posted this which looks like a 30 song setlist ending with The Power of Good Bye, but has since changed as we learned today

On 5/1/2023 at 7:24 PM, teammadonna said:

10000000_630489365149585_3282805526728968360_n.mp4_20230502_081233.969.jpg

Then someone posted this in May asking what is that box above the dancers. I guess that'll be Madonna's "time machine"

I'm going to stop reading this thread until my show on Wednesday and hopefully ignore whatever I can elsewhere (because I can't stay away from the fandom that long, lol).

But I wanted to say that I hope everyone attending the first 3 dates has an absolutely amazing time. I'm so excited for you all, and for M after everything she's been through. I still can't believe this tour is happening!! 🩷

1 minute ago, Crazy For M said:

I'm going to stop reading this thread until my show on Wednesday and hopefully ignore whatever I can elsewhere (because I can't stay away from the fandom that long, lol).

But I wanted to say that I hope everyone attending the first 3 dates has an absolutely amazing time. I'm so excited for you all, and for M after everything she's been through. I still can't believe this tour is happening!! 🩷emoji92.png

I’m with you. Logging off! I’m so excited. I’m so happy we still have her after her health scare. This is starting to feel like the excitement of the confessions era. She’s back and stronger than ever. 

Happy Celebration everyone! 

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Songs hinted by Drowned Madonna in chronological order:

First batch (10-07-23):

Nothing Really Matters, Live to Tell, Bad Girl, Oh Father, Die Another Day, Ray of Light.

Second batch (10-08-23):

Don't Tell Me, Bedtime Story, Everybody, Erotica, Rain.

Third batch (10-09-23):

Sorry, Open Your Heart, Crazy for You, Give Me All Your Luvin'.

Fourth batch (10-10-23):

Non singles and covers (none of them explicitly listed).

Fifth batch (10-11-23):

Papa Don't Preach, Justify My Love, Hung Up on Tokischa, Into the Hollywood Groove.

Sixth batch (10-12-23):

Like a Prayer, I Don't Search I Find, Holiday, Human Nature.

Seventh batch (10-13-23 today):

Burning Up, Vogue, La Isla Bonita, Don't Cry for Me Argentina.

@Jackiefeel free to pin this post if you want to as of now.

If Sorry and Open your heart are together, I can go take a dump from eating all the hotdogs while waiting 3 hours for the show to start.

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

Oh my god, pics of the stage are starting to leak. Production looks AMAZING.

image.png

And this is still in its unfinished, in-construction form. Imagine when we see it fully built, with all backdrops, stage projections, lights etc.. I'm ready :lord:

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

And this is still in its unfinished, in-construction form. Imagine when we see it fully built, with all backdrops, stage projections, lights etc.. I'm ready :lord:

AHHHHH DON'T EVEN. You totally know that this is going to blow us away, don't you? :drama:

This is going to end up being her best production, isn't it? You're killing me here.

This is going to be my dad's first time seeing Madonna....I feel like this is going to be *the* tour for him to see.