POPULAR

26 minutes ago, MPowered said:

You're offended by those lyrics but you weren’t offended when Madonna pole-surfed on a dancer dressed as a slutty nun? While singing a song about her pussy juice tasting like holy water? 😂😂😂

Sorry honey but maybe you shouldn’t take everything to literal. That said, God and the devil were made up by humans many centuries ago. 😂😂😂

Im not. I love it.

12 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Best she's sounded in a long time.

Mama is not playing this year. The way she's gonna skyrocket on streaming with this. She wants IT.

My only complaint is I'd like to have more of her there.

Yes I want more too… but in general until the end you can hear her voice too! Still pissed why she’s not promoting it???? 

I like it! At the beginning I was like: where is Madonna?? But I realised this is the effect that she always cause with the way that she uses her voice: always surprising and different than the previous projects. So sweet and not trying hard. I love it, and I'm glad that it's on Today Top Hits on Spotify!

“I've always wanted to work with her,” he said. “I’ve always wanted to write and produce a Madonna album…well, co-produce with her, of course. She’s a visionary and she has such a singular vision, and I just want to come into her world and create a classic Madonna album. That was always my dream. Hopefully this is the appetizer for that.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/the-weeknd-enlists-madonna-and-playboi-carti-for-new-idol-song-popular-listen/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onsite-share&utm_brand=pitchfork&utm_social-type=earned

7 minutes ago, proxy said:

“I've always wanted to work with her,” he said. “I’ve always wanted to write and produce a Madonna album…well, co-produce with her, of course. She’s a visionary and she has such a singular vision, and I just want to come into her world and create a classic Madonna album. That was always my dream. Hopefully this is the appetizer for that.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/the-weeknd-enlists-madonna-and-playboi-carti-for-new-idol-song-popular-listen/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onsite-share&utm_brand=pitchfork&utm_social-type=earned

Wow, imagine a Madonna album produced with The Weeknd.  Their styles fit perfectly.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic