Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

3 minutes ago, Matte88 said:

Madonna was in intensive care for 5 days also for the birth of Rocco, where both really risked their lives due to the detachment of the placenta during the flight. So i don’t think she was intubated, because if you are intubate, you cannot return at home after only 4 days in Hospital, this for sure. 

I'm not sure if that's true about her not being able to return home after 4 days in the hospital.  It's possible Madonna may have gotten special treatment being she's a celebrity.  It's very possible being that everyone involved thought it's best she leave the hospital as soon as possible due to the media frenzy that could show up there.

In no way am I saying she was "intubated".  Page Six was one of the earlier reports about her stay in the hospital, claiming she was "intubated for at least one night".  A lot of other media outlets just regurgitated what they reported.

55 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

It does not. Not everybody in an intensive care unit has to use a breathing apparatus.

That is true. We don't know the details. Could have just been a nasal cannula, those thin tubes w/ prongs that fit into the nose, if anything. We also don't know for fact that she was found unresponsive, anywhere. "Media" reports with "source close to" <--- :confused: stated that she was found unresponsive at home, others stated it was Nassau Coliseum.

Also, maybe she was just brought into ICU because, well...she's Madonna. What tf, you think they'd have her sitting in the emergency room? :Madonna006:

Waiting is the hardest thing,

J

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madonna-is-a-work-in-progress-after-icu-stay-for-infection/?fbclid=PAAaYSp34iE4fOyE-d21Cn5QXgeMsJlsqBHezdKs85AtqRhBk9A17ghkLNisM

“Although Madonna is looking forward to getting back to work as soon as possible, she’s also taking her recovery seriously and isn’t going to rush anything because she is focused on her health above all else,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly.

“It’s a work in progress but she’s feeling confident and better every day.”

48 minutes ago, Mden said:

‘the uncomfortable truth is that most hospitals have “VIP policies” to admit presidents, politicians, or even celebrities to isolation rooms in the ICU, even when they may not medically need it. ‘
https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1973

It's for the safety and security of not only the public figure, but all of the other patients receiving care and the staff providing services. Lord knows they don't want TMZ crowding the ER with bogus conditions to get a photo/video "exclusive" of said public figure.

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Could it be that maybe the dancer's English isn't right... and he's just saying "I miss you" to the hotel, not "I missed you" ?

Or are we sure he is actually there?

This is what I’m thinking

We know that dancers had shared on Insta over a week ago that they were returning back to London and LA

but maybe they are being asked now to not share anymore info in regards to the tour????

25 minutes ago, tscott said:

I'm not sure if that's true about her not being able to return home after 4 days in the hospital.  It's possible Madonna may have gotten special treatment being she's a celebrity.  It's very possible being that everyone involved thought it's best she leave the hospital as soon as possible due to the media frenzy that could show up there.

In no way am I saying she was "intubated".  Page Six was one of the earlier reports about her stay in the hospital, claiming she was "intubated for at least one night".  A lot of other media outlets just regurgitated what they reported.

Well yes, but trust me, if you are intubate, you are in that situation of hospital where you cannot leave from the hospital in 4 days. Madonna had for sure a special treatment, because she can pay a lot of money. She was for sure in a private room with icu , but just for a full control of the situation. Intubated is just the more “clickbait” word for a gossip news. 

6 minutes ago, Matte88 said:

Well yes, but trust me, if you are intubate, you are in that situation of hospital where you cannot leave from the hospital in 4 days. Madonna had for sure a special treatment, because she can pay a lot of money. She was for sure in a private room with icu , but just for a full control of the situation. Intubated is just the more “clickbait” word for a gossip news. 

Well, everyone seems to be a medical expert when it's convenient, aren't they?  HA!

Whatever the case, she's home and recovering.  There is no doubt what's been reported in the media has been highly embellished.  My belief sticks with what her manager, Guy posted which he stated, she had a serious infection, was in the ICU and expected to recover.  Everything else is just hearsay. 

40 minutes ago, Mden said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madonna-is-a-work-in-progress-after-icu-stay-for-infection/?fbclid=PAAaYSp34iE4fOyE-d21Cn5QXgeMsJlsqBHezdKs85AtqRhBk9A17ghkLNisM

“Although Madonna is looking forward to getting back to work as soon as possible, she’s also taking her recovery seriously and isn’t going to rush anything because she is focused on her health above all else,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly.

“It’s a work in progress but she’s feeling confident and better every day.”

GOOD

I'm really not here for The Intubation Tour 2023

11 minutes ago, danMfan said:

too much confusion that could be easily solved with a proper communication from her team 

Be careful, soon you will be told that they don't owe us nothing... not even to the poor people receiving their eTickets for a concert that should take place in less than 10 days... or to her worried fans.

4 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

Be careful, soon you will be told that they don't owe us nothing... not even to the poor people receiving their eTickets for a concert that should take place in less than 10 days... or to her worried fans.

Gosh let it go already, today too the me, me, me complaint?

:Madonna003:

Hope you can get the full report #soon

They don't communicate because they don't know too, when and where. She's still recovering, they are not gonna announce a new date to cancel it soon after. BUT they should definitely say how many shows are surely canceled because people are flying in and have hotels booked. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic