Forbidden Love 95 Unreleased Official Video

roberMDNA

On the Classic Pop Magazine number there's a point where it states that an unreleased Forbidden Love video exists and was "complete". The conversation is popping up on Twitter and other forums. So i thought it would be a nice idea to open this so if anyone knows anything about it the time to spill is here :)

The extract from CP:

Capture.png

30 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I remember this rumour. I agree it doesn't exist. But there have been other artists with videos that leaked or got released that nobody knew existed. So you never know!

Like Mariah's Underneath The Stars or Gaga's Do What U Want. I also dont think is real.. but maybe just maybe

29 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I know she didn't like to repeat herself, but it's surprising they didn't follow up TAB with FL or one of the more soft r&b tracks considering how huge TAB was in the US.

I love the BS era. Should have been a full visual album and tour.

I think I read the deal with BS album single strategy was - Warner wanted secret and take a bow as singles and m wanted Bedtime story and human nature to close the singles out - I think she made the right choice as I think FL is pretty dull song anyway 😞

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I don't believe it. She's never been the type of artist wasting money and time on videos to can them after.

Except for "I Want You" (and this one still got played on TV) or the original "American Life", she's never done that.

Yes precisely. 
But I wouldn’t consider the I Want You video canned. It got lots of airplay and was used to promote the album. Just the single release got canned.

16 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I think I read the deal with BS album single strategy was - Warner wanted secret and take a bow as singles and m wanted Bedtime story and human nature to close the singles out - I think she made the right choice as I think FL is pretty dull song anyway 😞

I would love to know every detail of every single choice/fight they ever had. The BS singles run was incredible. I still think dance mixes of "Don't Stop" would have taken off at the time. My personal choice would be "Sanctuary". That tour would have been something else.

I assume that the commitment to the leading role in Evita (12/94) changed everything: She released the perfect ending to BS era with Human Nature (6/95), and a (perhaps raunchy) video for Forbidden Love was simply too late at that point, as she prepared for Evita with a radically softened image change (photo shootings Versace & Testino in summer/fall '95).

2 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m pretty sure that IF a full video was made, it would’ve seen the light of day. 
There was talk of Forbidden Love being the final single from Bedtime Stories, but the label decided to concentrate on Something To Remember, if I remember correctly. 

Why not release it during STR…

3 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m pretty sure that IF a full video was made, it would’ve seen the light of day. 
There was talk of Forbidden Love being the final single from Bedtime Stories, but the label decided to concentrate on Something To Remember, if I remember correctly. 

Oh, this is news to me. Thanks

6 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

I don't believe it. She's never been the type of artist wasting money and time on videos to can them after.

Except for "I Want You" (and this one still got played on TV) or the original "American Life", she's never done that.

I agree guys.  It's pure fan fiction.  Like mentioned, there was talk from the label to release Forbidden Love as a final single, but Something to Remember came along.  No video was filmed for Forbidden Love.