Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

7 hours ago, tscott said:

Oh, I didn't think that you meant it as a "bad thing".  Like you, I can see she taking this opportunity to show she's fine on her own terms, since the media tried to portray that she was nearly on her death bed.  I just wondered if that "random person" wasn't really that random?  LOL!

Interesting observation.

Although for many the fact of questioning is a defect, for me it is a virtue because it allows you to open your mind by not letting yourself be carried away by appearances and discovering the hidden truth of some facts or events.

In the case of Madonna, perhaps it was planned because the absence of paparazzi is quite obvious. Another reason is that Madonna does not cover her hands, something she always does when she appears in public. However, planned or not, the goal was to end the anxiety and worldwide concern of her fans for her state of health. Something she definitely accomplished.

2 hours ago, Magick said:

Grown people don't tend to write down everything that passes through their heads and share it with strangers. And then get angry that it's insulting to some and double down. 

There's zero anger in @steady75post, and no 'doubling down' because they weren't the original poster. It's your right to consider the comments insulting, as it's other right to express a counter opinion. And we all have the right to not give a monkey's uncle about you feeling insulted. 

the drama :crazyeyes:

its not bad thing if she or her team was communicated with Lauren to made this pics

it doesn't deny the fact that she has serious issue with her health 

maybe it was her message to us - that she is ok / because she still not sure about official statement 

and its the one thing that matter 

2 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

the drama :crazyeyes:

its not bad thing if she or her team was communicated with Lauren to made this pics

it doesn't deny the fact that she has serious issue with her health 

maybe it was her message to us - that she is ok / because she still not sure about official statement 

and its the one thing that matter 

It might very well be her intention to let us know she’s ok. But clearly the ass experts here didn’t get the message. 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Also, I'm not seeing the tabloids using the pictures, that could mean the poster is not giving permission to do so.

TMZ and a few other low rent entertainment sites are just getting around posting the sighting with pics.  But interestingly enough, not the video, and the pics look very much like all the crop pics fans have already posted here.  I would think that they would still need her permission to use any pic, but maybe the pics already surfacing are up for grabs?  I don't know how that works?

Although I do believe her ass implants have been removed judging from these photos, I'm just glad that she's up and about and doing well given she's not long been on life support in ICU.

May she take as long as she needs to continue her recovery.

God save the Queen!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic