Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Just now, MattyMads said:

I hope this isn’t the start of horrible things to come and I’m not talking about cancellation of your dates, I’m worried for her health. This is the first time she’s been vulnerable to us

Her house helpers better have the latest medicine or they are messing with the whole fanbase

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I hope this isn’t the start of horrible things to come and I’m not talking about cancellation of your dates, I’m worried for her health. This is the first time she’s been vulnerable to us

Potentially not. she’s a private woman, we have absolutely no idea what health issues she’s had in the last 64 years… this is the first time it’s ever been released because it’s impacted a major event.

22 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

I think I going to stay a little off from social media because I can already see people being gross to her about this...

If people start doing this crap of insulting sick people...start sharing their names here so we can report them for harassment

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It is sad because while her team/media have stated she'll "make a full recovery", things like this can really sucked the life out of someone.  Not only that, the seriousness of it could be far worse than what they are telling us, because I'm sure her team wants to control the narrative as long as they can, without knowing what still can happen.  :sad:

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You can't even stop trashing and doubting her in a situation like this when she's literally just out of ICU. Gross.

I know this is a sensitive situation, but

"wish her a speedy recovery"

"I hope to be proved wrong xxx" (re disaster) 

How is this trashing? Please, let's keep calm here. The last thing we need at the moment is another drama, especially in this thread. 

She has to stop the tours. She is pushing her health. There are so many things she could be doing that do not push her physical boundaries.

She is more than pushing her body to the limit. Somehow she has forgotten that. When she was younger she was able to focus on many things. Now everything is looks and pushing her body. 

I want to hear more from her mind. 

Little angry but I do wish her a full recovery and it freaked me out to hear she was in ICU. 😥

13 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

No, when she fell off that horse I felt the way I do now.

I’d say the horse incident was the first time.

I'm sure she'll be fine very soon. She's hella strong. And they are already saying she's out of risks and recovering well, I'm confident she is OK and we will see her back posting about work and touring very soon =)

Sending positive energy and thoughts always 

22 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

I hope she will be fine, I booked my flight tickets and hotel in advance to see her in Amsterdam, but for some reason, I think this tour is going to be disaster... A lot of canceled show, reschedules, delays, late starts etc. Of course, I don't want to sound agist at all, but really not sure if she can still manage such a robust tour with so many dates. 

Please! Knock her while she’s down why don’t you.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic