Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

51 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Oh God... Where is "Die Another Day (Richard Humpty Vission Radio Edit)" available as B-side only on the 7'' vinyl? Another "vinyl only" track lost in the single reissues campaing? 

25893b3be2f4bbd23b7ad6b33bb11ea3.gif

I really don’t understand why they backtracked so much with the last few singles. I wanna know who the asshole is that told them to not add any vinyl only and promo only mixes to the single anymore.

31 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I really don’t understand why they backtracked so much with the last few singles. I wanna know who the asshole is that told them to not add any vinyl only and promo only mixes to the single anymore.

Maybe they really are planning to release massive boxsets of these albums with all the remixes? Like the 7CD version of Dannii Minogue’s Neon Nights 20th anniversary lol

25 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe they really are planning to release massive boxsets of these albums with all the remixes? Like the 7CD version of Dannii Minogue’s Neon Nights 20th anniversary lol

Not a chance in hell.

It would imply that they are leaving off the mixes that have been released to streaming already.

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

Are you ready for a new miracle from Emily?

According to a member on PopJustice, we're getting the "American Life" single on digital this Friday, with this tracklist:

01. American Life
02. American Life (Missy Elliott American Dream Remix)
03. American Life (Oakenfold Downtempo Remix)
04. American Life (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Club Mix)
05. American Life (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem, Pt. 1)
06. American Life (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem, Pt. 2)
07. American Life (Richard Vission Electrofried Mix)
08. Die Another Day (Calderone & Quayle After Life Mix)

Not official confirmation yet, of course. So let's wait until tomorrow when it's already midnight in NZ... to check if it's happening.

OMG. Truly amazing if it's true. :Madonna009:

Please please be true.

Why are you so happy ?

Well it's good to be happy but we know these remixes for 20 years and they always were available. It's good to have them on Spotify to listen to it on smartphone but we have old cd and files in our computer... I'm going to listen to it by the way.... Not an event they stream it until they had some rare undigitalized remixes which I'd be happy for... 

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Oh God... Where is "Die Another Day (Richard Humpty Vission Radio Edit)" available as B-side only on the 7'' vinyl? Another "vinyl only" track lost in the single reissues campaing? 

25893b3be2f4bbd23b7ad6b33bb11ea3.gif

Does this case exist also in other 7" without p/s since 1994??? Or just the AL one???.

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I think i saw the original itunes release when searching for American life...not the new remix reissue coming..the original

Does anyone know more about this?it's only one track

Screenshot_2023-04-19-16-48-32-491_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.2cdbb002d085f46109b45099538efa07.jpg

That's the 1-track single with the Radio Edit if I'm not mistaken. For some reason it's been available on iTunes only on some countries (Australia? NZ?) for a while. But not a worldwide release.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The fact FUCKING DANNII MINOGUE released a box set like that and we've only been fed crumbs by M and her team. In the end, the fans (like you with your documentary) are putting more effort into her legacy than the incompetent people at Rhino. That is astonishing.

They will only start caring once she's dead.

there-i-said-it.gif

2 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Why are you so happy ?

Well it's good to be happy but we know these remixes for 20 years and they always were available. It's good to have them on Spotify to listen to it on smartphone but we have old cd and files in our computer... I'm going to listen to it by the way.... Not an event they stream it until they had some rare undigitalized remixes which I'd be happy for... 

Well makes sense with the 20 year anniversary this week, I was expecting it more than Angel / Into the groove etc 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Does this case exist also in other 7" without p/s since 1994??? Or just the AL one???.

If my memory serves me right, only in the American Life 7'' (after 1994). I wanted the B-Side from a digital source because the American Life 7'' has the worst sound quality in a 7'' vinyl made by Madonna. The sound quality is truly awful.

PS: I'm sorry @Frank, I've just remembered another case: I Rise (2019). The B-Side has the instrumental version (only available on vinyl).

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

The fact FUCKING DANNII MINOGUE released a box set like that and we've only been fed crumbs by M and her team. In the end, the fans (like you with your documentary) are putting more effort into her legacy than the incompetent people at Rhino is astonishing.

They will only start caring once she's dead.

there-i-said-it.gif

Speaking of Queens,… I love Moira!!!

She’s going to release “AMERICAN LIFE 20th ANNIVERSARY” edition, 4 CDs with 4 different artworks, unreleased tracks & demos… also some exclusive new remixes she’s been working on since last year…😊 ohhh I forgot she’s going to release a limited edition 20th anniversary colored vinyls (red / black / white). Soooooo excited. 😍🤩🥳

can’t wait.

So Excited Reaction GIF

There are sixteen tracks on the Give It 2 Me digital EP and still no radio edit or the version that was initially released to you tube the Justin Cognita edit plus more mixes. If they can release sixteen already for this release there’s no reason American Life can’t have all its mixes released. 
I’m really happy we’re getting the digital singles but it’s ten years too late I’d have used these way more ten years ago. 
Did Another Day mixes on this when there’s additional American Life mixes just lying about is very frustrating.

I love my mom but the absolute fuckery of this campaign is like pulling teeth. Incredible frustrating and at time difficult to feel positive about. Just having all the mixes of each song under the artwork of each single is not a big ask. Honestly it really isn’t. It’s 2023 the age of streaming. To still be sticking to an outdated representation of CD format and its limitations is another example of backward record company and management thinking. The record industry will never learn. Artists don’t get paid fuck all for streams these days. The money is in content the more the better. Fans will buy the physicals when they come if they’re well done. A lot of these screams we don’t really know what we’re doing to be honest will this do? 

Like a shit boyfriend that keeps letting you down and withholding consistently. 

34 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Apparently this would be the final cover and tracklist:

zHyWuUb.thumb.jpg.76ceb62448ea1b7ce0ced07b15e4403c.jpg

01. American Life
02. American Life (Missy Elliott American Dream Remix)
03. American Life (Oakenfold Downtempo Remix)
04. American Life (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Club Mix)
05. American Life (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem, Pt. 1)
06. American Life (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem, Pt. 2)
07. Die Another Day (Richard Vission Electrofried Mix)
08. Die Another Day (Calderone & Quayle After Life Mix)

1:30 hours for midnight in NZ, we'll find out then.

Of course they would choose the ugly zoomed out version of the album cover.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW