The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

A "Not Myself Tonight"/ "Alejandro"/ "Imagine" medley would be hot.

With so many hits of her own to perform, I really think there's no room for covers.

Actually, it'd be a huge let down if she decides to drop fan-favourite hits in order to perform songs from other singers.

12 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

With so many hits of her own to perform, I really think there's no room for covers.

Actually, it'd be a huge let down if she decides to drop fan-favourite hits in order to perform songs from other singers.

It was already a disappointment to have to here imagine, the covers in madame x, and vie en rose instead of I’ll Remember, Spotlight, Rescue Me or This Used to Be My Playground. 

11 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I wonder if this means more Confessions tracks added to the setlist? 

:Madonna023:

I hope not. As much as I love that album, I don’t think there’s room to saturate a setlist with any album besides True Blue, although a confessions medley would make me very happy.  

7 hours ago, scion said:

I hope not. As much as I love that album, I don’t think there’s room to saturate a setlist with any album besides True Blue, although a confessions medley would make me very happy.  

I have a feeling that Madonna will include a lot, even if it is a bridge from one song added to another.  Or a music mash like 4 minutes/Vogue in SAS.  I am all in for a Physyical Attraction/Candy Shop mash-up.  

2 hours ago, tscott said:

It's a good sign to see Stuart with Madonna, but I'm not going to assume he's taking over as musical director or whatever.  He may simply be there visiting or assisting.  But I guess we all can hope, pray and/or dream.  LOL! :party:

Same, I’m not gonna get my hopes up. Right now I’m assuming he’s been brought in as a consultant - I fucking hope I’m wrong 😹

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic