Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

OH MY GODDESS!!! I TRULY love love love this photo!!! This photo TRULY reminds me of Madonna at an AIDS Dance-A-Thon Benefit in 1991! She TRULY hasn't aged a bit since then! I TRULY want to know what is her beauty secret!! She is TRULY ageless GODDESS! I TRULY love this photo!

Cause I Love It madonnacelebrationtour Video high.mp4_20230415_083907.662.jpg

Madonna at an AIDS Dance-A-Thon Benefit 1991.jpg

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

5 hours ago, teammadonna said:

OH MY GODDESS!!! I TRULY love love love this photo!!! This photo TRULY reminds me of Madonna at an AIDS Dance-A-Thon Benefit in 1991! She TRULY hasn't aged a bit since then! I TRULY want to know what is her beauty secret!! She is TRULY ageless GODDESS! I TRULY love this photo!

Cause I Love It madonnacelebrationtour Video high.mp4_20230415_083907.662.jpg

Madonna at an AIDS Dance-A-Thon Benefit 1991.jpg

Part of the secret might be photoshop?

I TRULY love this photo!! OH MY GODDESS! Look at Madonna's TRULY beautiful face! People TRULY would all believe it if someone said it was taken in the 1990s! Look at her face! This picture is TRULY perfect enough to be used as a The Celebration tour Blu-ray cover! I TRULY TRULY love this photo!!! I TRULY can feel her energy!!!!!

Cause I Love It madonnacelebrationtour Video high.mp4_20230415_083952.176.jpg

Is this hint for her daughter gonna join the stage just like Rocco did? OH MY GODDESS!!! I TRULY TRULY can't wait!!!!!!! OH MY GODDESS! Look at Madonna's arms!! Her famous beautiful and strong muscle is back! And it is so much slimmer than few month ago!! Her famous popcorn diet is TRULY works it!!! 

Cause I Love It madonnacelebrationtour Video high.mp4_20230415_083923.535.jpg

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

@teammadonna Could you possibly say TRULY anymore in your posts?!? I swear it's like every single post is TRULY this TRULY that it's a little much just sayin! Try to chill out on the TRULY I understand you're excited trust me it shows but TRULY it's annoying a little bit. Just sayin :) I can't tell if you're trying to get a reaction for it or if that's how you really talk but really it's TRULY too much! Thanks! 

This rehearsal photo is TRULY TRULY art itself!! OH MY AGELESS Immortal GODDESS!!!! Look at her TRULY stunning face!!!! This photo TRULY should be The celebration tour BluRay Cover!!! Madonna's TRULY dreamy eyes and her TRULY gorgeous lips!! Everything is TRULY perfect!! I TRULY love this photo!! IT's TRULY art itself!!!  

Cause I Love It madonnacelebrationtour Video high.mp4_20230415_083925.742.jpg

On 4/14/2023 at 9:41 AM, Diieeego said:

I think Music as an opener would be so good. Imagine all is dark and then at full volume the vocoder voice “hey Mr DJ…. Put a record on… I wanna dance with my baby”. I think people would go NUTS 

I think people would nuts more if she opened in a dark stage and then you hear spoken vocals: “My daddy says you just need a good lick’n” with echoes of sexual moans “Jimmy Jimmy”. 

20 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I think people would nuts more if she opened in a dark stage and then you hear spoken vocals: “My daddy says you just need a good lick’n” with echoes of sexual moans “Jimmy Jimmy”. 

OH MY GOODNESS. That would TRULY be a magical moment. TRULY once in a lifetime