Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Aside from all of the nonsense...

As serious as this is, she and the tour will of course do whatever they feel is best for her and her health - we just have to wait and see.

That being said... it would be so strong, powerful and symbolic to start the tour with the NYC dates at the end of August. That would be so poetic!  Kicking off in NYC! That has never happened before.

Edited by Loganv721
typo (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Mden said:

I think he just heard the news. 

He’s saying he knew it, IMHO comparing her to a decaying star a narrative that some fans seems to love since the cancellation of some of the MadameX Tour dates. A narrative that is so unmistakably wrong. 

19 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I really hope she releases a video statement or something soon, just so we know that she's truly okay. This whole situation is so scary.

It will take time guys, we have to be really mature and patient on this. We want her to rest and be ok, knowing that any minimum step in the right direction will be shared by her people: everybody here wants and has interest to control the gossip and assure about the next steps. 

EDITED: another important issue to take care of is the psychological aspect. ICU is a strong experience; feeling the weakness, the precariousness of the phisical body is a delicate matter to anyone; in case it's true, being found unresponsive or seeing your beloved kids looking at you worried and with veiled eyes has impact on people. Especially mature ones of course. Now, I am quite confident about her resilience and energy, but again: this can take time.

14 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

My jaw dropped reading this. Are we sure is not a fake Post web?

Jokes aside, we're incredibly lucky. Let's show her more love than ever.

I wonder if she will incorporate what has happened to her through the tour like she did at confessions when she fell off the horse. The main thing is she has returned home safe and sound and no doubt she will have a on call private doctor come and see her. She just needs to rest and not feel pressured to get back on with the tour.

1 minute ago, Suedehead said:

I am so glad she is home. 

This has been the day from hell for me (and I'm sure many of us in the fan community). I love her so much and she means so much to all of us. We've been fans of this woman for decades, and this upcoming tour is a small drop in the ocean of the colossal body of work that she has given us. I am grateful for her and I wish her a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with her children as well at this time as it must have been very difficult. 

God Save The Queen.

This 💖

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic