Madame X Tour DVD

23 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

What takes 4 months when audio and coloring is all done within this week? Is she planning to press the Bluray samples herself together with mike dean and pot?

just upload it on netflix or prime. I can totally live without any more interviews in which she tells us once more about davids portugese friends teasing him by calling his mom madame x or about the times martha graham played soccer with her.

So bored and fucked.

Yep, but somehow we are still here. That's why she takes all the time that she wants. 

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

That bitch really wants to release a concert film that could have had so much exposure due to the need for live concerts for so many people during a pandemic in fucking october - when its all over???

why is it so hard to be a fan?

Im beyond disappointed. #soonmyass

That's kind of what Mylene Farmer Live 2019 on 4K was for me when I watched it last year a few months into the pandemic. The show wasn't great and I can't speak French anyway, but it was nice to see so many thousands of people packed together in a venue only a half year before the pandemic. Yeah, Madonna let this become less relevant.

Mylene-Farmer-Live-2019-UHD-mkv-snapshot

Edited by Warm Gun

October... but when she says October is for a physical release or a streaming premiere? Because if it's the tv premiere we will wait at least 6 more monts to have in our hands, so... maybe in a year we could play or cd or bluray at home!!! omg, omg... ahahhaha

And about the cover... i can't believe the obsession with Aldo... it mus be very cheap.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

We also have to remember that It might not be HER choice. If the rumours of it being a Netflix exclusive is true maybe that’s when Netflix has decided to add it to their schedule. Who knows, it’s all just speculation at this point.

I thought so too. Maybe she wants Netflix to promote it and give her space on the front page, and that's when Netflix can do that. I really really hope this is coming to Netflix 

I can't really recall how long fans had to wait for a somewhat decent recording of the RIT but waiting for this feels like an eternity. I can't help myself but re-follow this topic because I love the era but M only scares casual fans off with that behaviour. They should have broadcast the final two shows of her past tours like they did with her concerts in the 90s. Just imagine what fans would have been able to create with the untouched pro-shot footage.

6 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

I can't really recall how long fans had to wait for a somewhat decent recording of the RIT but waiting for this feels like an eternity. I can't help myself but re-follow this topic because I love the era but M only scares casual fans off with that behaviour. They should have broadcast the final two shows of her past tours like they did with her concerts in the 90s. Just imagine what fans would have been able to create with the untouched pro-shot footage.

Casual fans aren’t interested in recordings of live shows. It seems like a longer time between know we have social media and forums people check every day.  To broadcast the final shows, you have to find a network interested which is harder than at the peak of her fame in the 90s. 

At this point I think it doesn't matter when she releases it lol, she has taken way too much time to edit this. The only people interested in watching this show are her fans by now. If this had been released during the 2020 quarantine on a major streaming platform it would have had a lot of attention, but sadly it wasn't the case. :Madonna032:

Anyways, I hope the official annoucement with specific dates and cover art is coming soon! 🤞

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Still the MXT left something inside of me.

This morning I was listening (and singing) to American Life cd in my car, and when she sings:

Do I have to change my name?

I sang back:

I'm Madame X  :laughing:

I do the same shit!!!! Also during Vogue at the end I say “I’m Madame X x x x...” :Madonna054:

She annouced it on her insta stories, right? So, here is my point of view: don't expect it in October. Herstory tells that the annoucements on her insta stories are just trolling the fans, make them more anxious about something. Remember mix tape months before Madame X, I think it was in the end of 2018? Remember mix tape last year?

Madame T (troll), likes to troll the fans. :-)

17 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Madonna deleted the story and uploaded it again tagging to Aldo... She has a crush with that guy! :OML:

too bad for her, all she will get from him his...his art work!

16 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Of all the graphic artists she has access to and designers, she chooses that Microsoft Paint blasphemy Aldo. :poo:

I use paintNet free...and I do really nice things there. 

18 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

At this point I want that concert film on DVD/Blu-ray/CD/2CD for October! I just don't want to wait until the next year for the physical release! 😢😢😢 Is going to be another long wait! :dead:

Grab a chair, or you will fall to the floor. Your legs cant handle so much time waiting for

18 hours ago, Fighter said:

I'm happy we have a rough date for the DVD :party: tho it was a bad idea to tease it so much knowing how the fans are, especially in the current situation..... she's had them chewing the walls basically. Look at people asking for leaks all over the forum.

Really bad idea. And I dont trust her...everytime she announces something on her stories it ends up "her being just a troll". Look it up...the two mix tapes that never happened. Reductive, by the way :lol:

She got people more anxious about it. Honestly, we dont need that anxiety. When I saw that i just thought about unfollowing her. Cant stand her teasing. its like something, i think it was her who said it: if you hate clowns why you keep coming to the circus... Oops :lol: Guess I should stop following the clown...tears of a fan

18 hours ago, Ekans said:

What a beautiful cover art we'll be getting... :drama:

Right! I'm so happy with it...I'm sure I could have done a better job...Sorry, I mean, a worst job.

18 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Notice how she didn't confirm which October btw 

7mBSlhj.gif

Some October... #soon

Hopefully an official announcement will be made soon with the streaming date and/or physical release date. I refuse to believe Netflix or whatever would wait that long when it's already finished. Maybe streaming will come sooner and the DVD/Blu-ray is coming in October? One can hope... 

11 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I can totally live without any more interviews in which she tells us once more about davids portugese friends teasing him by calling his mom madame x or about the times martha graham played soccer with her.

So bored and fucked.

Well, get ready... cuz Im pretty sure that story is going to be IN THE SHOW!  :crazyeyes: