Madame X Tour DVD

1 hour ago, InterlacedGeek said:

They did it with the first tour of Mylène Farmer. A bluray release from a betacam tape from 1989 ... the result is a true insult. The worst footage you have ever seen. PAL 720x576 compressed in H264 ... 2hours concert for nearly 30 gigas ... for nothing.

This is what you get ... and it was shot on celluloid at the time ... SHAME :-(

58346999_Clipboard1.jpg.38242b7fc2bdce8e00cbd6f6d9cfffb7.jpg

I'd rather have this than something upscaled by an AI program and smoothed out by grain filtering. Where can I get it? Is it available in the music section? If not, I may order it on Amazon.fr at some point. Just having trouble changing the site preferences to English right now.

Don't see anything that says "langue." Crap. Don't wanna pay the higher prices American importers have.

Edited by Warm Gun
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Warm Gun said:

What's with the attitude? If you have the LaserDisc PAL version scanned, I'd love to see/have that one or know where you got it from. Just a pure rip. But an upscale with, I assume, motion interpolation to double the framerate? That doesn't interest me. For all the guesstimates your program did to add detail in between what was there originally, I actually see less detail in your version. Look how the vain on her neck has been smoothed out. How much stranger the hair sticking to her face looks. The reduction of detail in the drapes behind her. The reduction of detail on her right sleeve.

Madonna-1990-Blond-Ambition-Tour-in-Nice

Madonna-1990-4k.png

Yeah... what is with the attitude? I mean, @InterlacedGeek always puts a disclaimer in his videos' descriptions and never claimed that his AI interpretations are perfect... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

Yeah... what is with the attitude? I mean, @InterlacedGeek always puts a disclaimer in his videos' descriptions and never claimed that his AI interpretations are perfect... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn't start with any attitude and I still don't think I'm giving any lip. This is what I originally said to him after he replied to me.

"No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross."

What was I supposed to do, sugarcoat my disdain for AI upscales? He then got all offensive, with "precious version" and suggesting I wasn't bright enough to switch to 2160p. All I then did in the post you quoted is point out the problems of AI upscaling.

10 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

I didn't start with any attitude and I still don't think I'm giving any lip. This is what I originally said to him after he replied to me.

"No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross."

What was I supposed to do, sugarcoat my disdain for AI upscales? He then got all offensive, with "precious version" and suggesting I wasn't bright enough to switch to 2160p. All I then did in the post you quoted is point out the problems of AI upscaling.

I'm not saying that anything should be sugarcoated but your words were more hostile than nice!

And if someone put a lot of effort, someone like you telling them how shitty their result is doesn't really help!

1 hour ago, le0nard0 said:

What a pile of bitches in here! She owed nothing to anyone. So queen, release the concert when you want. I’ll be glad even when you cancelled the show 1 hour before when I was at the theater door after traveling to another country just for that. I love you and I want to see your show in October or when you like. 

Sorry hun she can't actually hear you..you ok..in box me...too many snakes on ere

28a4293d8d94341ec947744cd3cefbed?width=6

45 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Sorry hun she can't actually hear you..you ok..in box me...too many snakes on ere

28a4293d8d94341ec947744cd3cefbed?width=6

One more 🤣 I’m ok, thanks.  What are you waiting for guys? We are the Madonna supporters and we look like old bitches waiting for a new blond ambition’s golden era just judging every Madonna’s new step and comparing her with new popstars and with herself in other times. All of you will be worshiping her in October and you know it. So, please stop criticizing her and be thankful for her still to be there for us.