Madame X Tour DVD

Not to be downer, but I feel the only ones who really care about this tour are the most hardcore fans and we are not many enough to make this a huge success, unfortunately. And the fact that she’s taking almost two years to release it is making even those hardcore fans lose interest.

The best thing she can do is release it on Netflix and promote the hell out of it. At least Netflix is now available in so many countries so more people can easily access it as part of their subscription. 

11 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Not to be downer, but I feel the only ones who really care about this tour are the most hardcore fans and we are not many enough to make this a huge success, unfortunately. And the fact that she’s taking almost two years to release it is making even those hardcore fans lose interest.

The best thing she can do is release it on Netflix and promote the hell out of it. At least Netflix is now available in so many countries so more people can easily access it as part of their subscription. 

I know that Madonna took so long to complete it. But I'm very interested and excited about seeing Madame

Madonna is the best 👑❤️

4 hours ago, Gorgeous M said:

I know that Madonna took so long to complete it. But I'm very interested and excited about seeing Madame

Madonna is the best 👑❤️

I too still am waiting for this and care very much. I'm just saying from a commercial standpoint, it doesn't seem like it can generate that many physical or digital sales or even streams if it's released that late and on some random network open only in one or two countries.

The rebel heart tour ended on March 20, 2016, was broadcast on Showtime December 9, 2016 and the subsequent live CD/DVD and Blu-ray was released on September 15, 2017

Why is everyone so worked up about how long it took to edit, yes it's annoying but let's just enjoy reliving the tour again and be happy it was filmed

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The rebel heart tour ended on March 20, 2016, was broadcast on Showtime December 9, 2016 and the subsequent live CD/DVD and Blu-ray was released on September 15, 2017

Why is everyone so worked up about how long it took to edit, yes it's annoying but let's just enjoy reliving the tour again and be happy it was filmed

Well I need something else to bitch about for 5 months then. Cuz a bitch gotta bitch. 

GraveGracefulBaiji.webp

On 6/13/2021 at 2:41 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

maybe the material is not that good

On 6/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, RinoTheBouncer said:

Just not Netflix. Everything that comes out on netflix is not worth waiting for on physical media. Therefore, I am for the highest quality audio and video. Bluray must come out! No streaming is necessary, yes it is more convenient but the quality suffers. Who has good audio-video equipment at home will understand me.

Edited by Vadim

1 hour ago, Vadim said:

Just not Netflix. Everything that comes out on netflix is not worth waiting for on physical media. Therefore, I am for the highest quality audio and video. Bluray must come out! No streaming is necessary, yes it is more convenient but the quality suffers. Who has good audio-video equipment at home will understand me.

well..shakira released his film in cinemas, and then on hbo in February 2020 .. it seems that there are no plans for a physical realice..and I still did not have a chance to listen to his 5.1 audio ..  only in the cinema but the volume was a little low 😭

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

well..shakira released his film in cinemas, and then on hbo in February 2020 .. it seems that there are no plans for a physical realice..and I still did not have a chance to listen to his 5.1 audio ..  only in the cinema but the volume was a little low 😭

True! We even went to the cinema workers and asked them to turn up the volume 😂😂

After that It was good, but the interview that followed up was horrible loud hahahaha