Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

41 minutes ago, Roy said:

Nevertheless, we are just celebrating the fact that FINALLY, we have the Director's Cut on the official Madonna channel. :D

Exactly, no one's gonna over analyse the AI disasters in the video out there like we do in here tho... 😂 That child face 😂 Anyway i also think it's a really good upscale, and in 4K!!! We can be happy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

2 hours ago, Roy said:

In gorgeous 4K! I will say, the upscale is very good. @ma(x), look at Emily finally using a high quality source! :D

The video itself isn't as bad as the ones they've put on YouTube over the years, too bad for the poor child who is practically back from a season of Ghost Adventures :lol::lol::lol:

HORROR.jpg

1 minute ago, Sultrysully said:

The video is stunning and should have been released.  AL hit 37 despite the lack of decent promotion.  It probably would have done a bit better.  Die another Day was number 8 after all.  

It was serviced to over 270 radio stations. They played it, it just unfortunately scored very low in it's call-out research.

This came out a few days ago, may have been posted but just wanted to say I thought it was so intriguing hearing what they had to say about the video! Loved seeing thoughts about the video as a whole, it being pulled originally, etc

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/madonna-american-life-video-iraq-war-controversy-1234714498/

I'm guessing they're glad it's had an official release today thought Madona''s YouTube

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW