Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

1 minute ago, MattyMads said:

Glad music isn't there it was a borefest, plus look at the last time she performed it at Maluma concert :04:it may trigger bad perfromance memories for her

'Muuu.... Whoops....' 

3 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Hopefully it was the never performed RH track and not anything from Madame X, that album was terrible

I'm hoping it's Hold Tight... Or if it's an additional song, Ghost Town.

1 minute ago, Tommolo90 said:

There's no way she won't perform Like a prayer. I mean, it's been there for almost every tour in her entire career, and IT HAS to be included in a greatest hits tour. I can accept Hung up on Tokisha, I  can accept 70s covers, but I want my mother**ing LaP! :suffer:

It wasn't there for GS, DWT, CT, also we were all saying earlier on in the year how LAP was over done I would be happy without Music & LAP in exchange for hits shes not played before 

Rebel Heart please. 
Imma keep saying it. 

but I do think it will be bitch I’m Madonna in some form or another. 

Look… I don’t think she’ll perform a pure mega hits set list though I do think that’s what she should do this one time. Blow them out the water. The greatest hits show on earth but she’s Madonna. She it contrary Af. 

That being said Stuart will weave many little nods to past his in there. He will and she will. No one is gonna come away disappointed. It’s going to be insane. 

She said she wants to incorporate as many old songs as possible. 

I have faith 

8 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Can someone compile all the definite sing info we have. I don’t want any like guessing game lines just definitive songs that’s been heard or posted:bothered2:

From dancers: Nothing Really Matters, Bedtime Story, Crazy For You.

Madonna posted a pic of a paper with Like a Virgin/Billie Jean and Bitch I'm Madonna. Also, there was a pic with lyrics that seemed to be Hold Tight.

That's it.  :Madonna038:

9 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

200.gif Bitches 

You haven’t seen the show or know for sure what’s happening, it will be amazing. 

Right? We have literally rumors so far and people are already thinking of the moments they’ll go to the bathroom and even selling their tickets! Just sit your ass down everyone and wait! M never did a bad tour so we’re in for a treat.

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

From dancers: Nothing Really Matters, Bedtime Story, Crazy For You.

Madonna posted a pic of a paper with Like a Virgin/Billie Jean and Bitch I'm Madonna. Also, there was a pic with lyrics that seemed to be Hold Tight.

That's it.  :Madonna038:

Omg NRM and Hold Tight are gonna go off. 
Not to be a debbie downer but is anyone else worried af for NRM vocals??? She couldn’t perform it well back in 1998 😬

Just now, Alm47 said:

Amazing that everyone on her camp are so lip sealed. Wonder if it has something to do with the production (stage and technical stuff): maybe the show it's so big technologically that they don't want to spoil the bare minimum to maximize the impact on Sunday.

They probably have NDAs

31 minutes ago, scion said:

According again to a PJ poster, she has rehearsed something today frontage last two albums.

It's sketchy how these people are listening to rehearsals and then giving us utter vague hints like this. Like, why not just tell us the song titles? 

I won't believe anything until I hear clips. 

5 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Madame X was actually brilliant.  Love that album.  Way more creative that so many of the other albums by other artists that came out in the last few years.  

I know! Madame X is one of my favorites albums EVER! I was terribly devastated when MADAME X Tour didn't come to Mexico, that's why for this tour I really saved up since (literally) since 2020 to buy decent tickets this actual (Celebration tour) ...

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I'm sorry but how are people hearing anything outside the arena in Manchester? I talked to a few friends of mine who went there and could hear NOTHING; It was literally undistinguishable noise.

I'd take all those 'I heard it from outside!!' fan info very lightly.

Yes exactly - hence the vague remarks - 'she rehearsed something' lol

50 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Let's not jump to conclusions re removing things because of her illness. After having a few months away from it - probably decided on a different path, with different songs.

I'm doubting she change things to any great degree.  Of course, it's most likely she is going to make some sort of mention of what happened to her. Maybe switching out a song or a visual, but I doubt she's changed anything too significant. But we also can't think after such an ordeal and a few months away such, she couldn't have a change of heart on some songs or performances.  I just don't believe she will change anything to slow her pace down as some seem to predict. If anything, I can see her proving that she can still push herself and be very active with the show.