Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

11 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Great decision to start in October, she can rest for three months! no more MXT situations where she forces herself on stage taking even more injuries, she's making a great choice 

Well is not 3 months, rehearsals will happen before the opening night, at least one moth before. I'm glad that she's back and maybe this experience will help for future decisions and taking better care of herself! :heart:

I know it's a tricky subject and I'm afraid to even touch it, but although I did not want to hurt susceptibilities, here it goes; Seeing the photos that we have seen of her walking around New York, I wonder, is it possible that she caught that bacterial infection in the operating room? Specifically, taking off her fake ass? Just wondering.

Edited by Dick Tracy (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Dick Tracy said:

I know it's a tricky subject and I'm afraid to even touch it, but although I did not want to hurt susceptibilities, here it goes; Seeing the photos that we have seen of her walking around New York, I wonder, is it possible that she caught that bacterial infection in the operating room? Specifically, taking off her fake ass? Just wondering.

I don’t think she would do an operation just two weeks before opening night, I mean she had all time she wanted this year. It’s probably that the infection started there (new injections? Who knows) and they had to remove it. That sounds logical to me but still, who knows. 

I don't think her BBL was removed. That's an intense surgery, removing a BBL isn't as easy as removing breast implants. She wouldn't have undergone that procedure prior to a tour or during rehearsals. I still think it's there but the baggy clothing make it look like it's not.

Odd that the backside of her looks blurry in the photo when the rest of her clothing does not. Either way, let's hope she's good to go for the rescheduled tour opening and things don't change.

4 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

OMG her face of always is here again, she looks in fact tired but strangely beautiful and like herself again. I feel vibes that the Madonna I always loved is returning! God bless her, I´m so happy she is again with us and the tour will be even more amazing and more of acelebration even than what it was going to be.

13 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I don't think her BBL was removed. That's an intense surgery, removing a BBL isn't as easy as removing breast implants. She wouldn't have undergone that procedure prior to a tour or during rehearsals. I still think it's there but the baggy clothing make it look like it's not.

Odd that the backside of her looks blurry in the photo when the rest of her clothing does not. Either way, let's hope she's good to go for the rescheduled tour opening and things don't change.

have her butt implants released any music themselves ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic