The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

16 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Now everyone can start complaining about the first reissue again :Madonna009:

They should cancel it and put it to august or soon before September

She needs to curate those reissues too and we don't want her stressing over if someone in this forum will be unsatisfied with it

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

They should cancel it and put it to august or soon before September

She needs to curate those reissues too and we don't want her stressing over if someone in this forum will be unsatisfied with it

Doesn't matter when she releases it, there will be always that 'someone' unsatisfied in this forum :)

Lol, cannot imagine meltdowns if she postpones it to September instead of making pre-orders available on July, 27th

I’ll be curious to see how rescheduling works.  If we pick new US dates ourselves of if they are instead simply reassigned?  Either works for me.  Honestly, as I live in Los Angeles — I would almost prefer if I was just given a new date.  Less hassle. 

At any rate, I am happy to hear she is doing better. And I think this delay ultimately makes a lot of sense and that it is truly the best way to handle all this. 

I'm absolutely crushed that I had opening night to look forward to for 7 months and now don't really have a conceivable way of getting tickets to the new one. Was a lifelong dream to experience it. Guess it's never going to happen for Madonna. Really feeling sad today.

I think I'm going to get refunds on most of the shows I was going to attend. Vancouver and Chicago in February doesn't have quite the same appeal, and there will be videos all over online by then. 

Sigh.

So glad to see she is taking the time to heal for her family. Whatever it takes for her to get in top form for the tour, I’m onboard. Loved her statement and the photo. She looks great. It’s Madonna 2024 for me as I am seeing her in LA and NY!  Sorry for doubting any of you who predicted the tour would start in Europe. 💛

Well, I spoke too soon. Ticketmaster resales are abysmally high for Oct 14th, but I said eff it and bought a single ticket anyways. :drama:Paid for itself with the Vancouver refund I'll be getting.

SO excited! Never been to London before! This is going to be such a special evening after everything that's happened.

17 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

What a beautiful post and picture at Instagram. It’s such a relief to see her getting better. Go Madonna. Wooo hooo 

Yessss!!! I’m super happy, actually at home I’m doing a celebration with my family! 🥳🥳🥳 now at my local TV there’re playing Evita. 😭🤧💕

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic