Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

I would not pay much attention to TMZ - am pretty sure the people/company backing/promoting the tour financially would have insisted on having full time doctor/health professionals support Madonna and the crew for the tour that a fever for a month and ignoring it does not seem very believable 

56 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/29/madonna-bacterial-infection-fever-month-before-collapsing/

Madonna battled a low-grade fever for a month before her body could no longer take it, collapsing and needing serious medical care ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ, Madonna mostly ignored her symptoms and never got checked out by a doctor because she was laser focused on rehearsing for her upcoming tour ... working her butt off to get ready to perform. :oi:

Our sources confirm the Page Six report Madonna collapsed before she was rushed to the hospital Saturday, where she ended up spending days in the intensive care unit. We're told her doctors believe the unreported fever was a sign of the infection, which worsened because it was left untreated.

While our sources say Madonna is doing better and is expected to recover from the non-life-threatening illness ... there's still concern for the "Vogue" singer.

We're told Madonna's doctors, and those around her, are worried she's going to go against doctor's orders and push to start her world tour ASAP ... even though she's going to be required to rest up and recover for a while.

:eyes: Our sources feel Madonna is going to want to get back to work too soon and go on tour, which could cause more health issues. We've confirmed Madonna is back home after being released from the hospital ... she was discharged Wednesday night and is recovering at her New York City residence.

Madonna's longtime talent manager Guy Oseary says her health is improving, but we're told the infection is more serious than is being let on and it got worse because of her nonstop work schedule.

Our sources say it's too early to tell if the infection will affect Madonna's performances once she gets on tour ... and right now it's still a waiting game.

Our sources.....BITCH PLEASE

56 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/29/madonna-bacterial-infection-fever-month-before-collapsing/

Madonna battled a low-grade fever for a month before her body could no longer take it, collapsing and needing serious medical care ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ, Madonna mostly ignored her symptoms and never got checked out by a doctor because she was laser focused on rehearsing for her upcoming tour ... working her butt off to get ready to perform. :oi:

Our sources confirm the Page Six report Madonna collapsed before she was rushed to the hospital Saturday, where she ended up spending days in the intensive care unit. We're told her doctors believe the unreported fever was a sign of the infection, which worsened because it was left untreated.

While our sources say Madonna is doing better and is expected to recover from the non-life-threatening illness ... there's still concern for the "Vogue" singer.

We're told Madonna's doctors, and those around her, are worried she's going to go against doctor's orders and push to start her world tour ASAP ... even though she's going to be required to rest up and recover for a while.

:eyes: Our sources feel Madonna is going to want to get back to work too soon and go on tour, which could cause more health issues. We've confirmed Madonna is back home after being released from the hospital ... she was discharged Wednesday night and is recovering at her New York City residence.

Madonna's longtime talent manager Guy Oseary says her health is improving, but we're told the infection is more serious than is being let on and it got worse because of her nonstop work schedule.

Our sources say it's too early to tell if the infection will affect Madonna's performances once she gets on tour ... and right now it's still a waiting game.

These articles are getting more and more ridiculous every day. 

wE HaVe A SoUrCe, trust us. We not gonna tell you who the source is, but we have so many sources, we do sources every day. 

And you got a source, you got a source, everybody gets a source! 

:Madonna009:

18 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I don't think she thinks she's super human, she's a smart girl. but I could see if maybe she thought she was having hot flashes (something she perceived as age related) instead of a fever and just didn't want to say anything. 

I think it’s 100% human to push yourself until the body gives out. She’s always done this. Every tour she gets a cold/flu/fever; she fights through it and performs, until she has to cancel a show or 2.

Look back at 2015 during the promotional tour of Rebel Heart. She got terribly sick while promoting that album. You can hear it in her voice during the Howard Stern interview, and she even talks about it. When she was flying out to the UK to get ready for the Brits she was photographed with a nebulizer in her hand.

We as humans test our limits, but sometimes the fight is bigger than we think.

well she basically ignored the pain through last month of Mx tour

with endless cancels of shows  in last minute

she have damaged her hip and knee suffer from pain and even have covid

but she still resisted to cancel the rest of the  tour

it was canceled because of Paris shutdown

not cause she decide it :Madonna008:

3 hours ago, Askeroff said:

Not sure how many of you guys believe what TMZ says, but I read this too. Don’t understand how she couldn’t take a day out of life and treat what seemed so minuscule. It’s not like a missed day would have caused a weeks worth of delays. Kind of frustrating more than anything. I was going to the fourth show and now have to cancel flights and hotels and everything because of what seemed like a preventable issue. Oh well.

16 minutes ago, Black Mamba said:

Not sure how many of you guys believe what TMZ says, but I read this too. Don’t understand how she couldn’t take a day out of life and treat what seemed so minuscule. It’s not like a missed day would have caused a weeks worth of delays. Kind of frustrating more than anything. I was going to the fourth show and now have to cancel flights and hotels and everything because of what seemed like a preventable issue. Oh well.

You’re judging and blaming her based on information from the tabloids.

Sorry to say this but your show, flights and hotel, while unfortunate that this is happening, are not more important that her health.

I know we all want to know what’s going on behind the scenes to try to understand better the situation. But the real truth is: we have absolutely no idea of what really happened apart from Guy’s estatement. Only her and her people.

Be careful with stories from TMZ, Daily Mail, etc. They’re rats and would write anything for a clic.

Due to the lack of information, it is inevitable for many fans to resort to speculation as well as to take the information provided by media of dubious reputation as true and reliable.

I remember once opening a topic about the fate of Madonna's Chihuahua dogs and given the lack of official information I decided to accept as true the information from a source who said that Madonna had abandoned them to their fate in a seedy shelter and several of them had been beaten to death and all this before Madonna's knowledge and indifference. When I found out that this source was actually a tabloid, I couldn't help feeling stupid and I felt ashamed for having blindly believed in a source that wasn't worth a dime but bases its sales on exaggerating and distorting the reality of the facts to satisfy the morbid of the readers. That is why I think that the best thing that the Madonna team could do is to provide more information in order to stop this wave of sensationalist speculations that could grow worse than a snowball in the coming days.

As a fan who cares about her, I want to know more details about what happened: under what circumstances did she contract the infection, what symptoms did she present, did she know the severity of her illness, what is the doctor's final diagnosis, etc. And that very short and concise statement from Guy Oseary does not clear up any of my doubts.

Perhaps if our parents, our siblings or our children suffered something similar, would we be so calm with information as lacking in detail as the one published by Guy Oseary?  Hopefully we will have more information in the coming days and all of this will not go beyond being a bitter episode in Madonna's life and a reminder that even our greatest idols whom we love so much, revere and believe invincible can be as fragile as the most common of mortals.

33 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

The Daily Mail is saying that since her discharge, she can’t get out of bed and has been vomiting uncontrollably. 

They have photos of her the day before this all happened:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12248299/Madonna-pictured-New-York-ONE-DAY-rushed-ICU.html

Yes because TMZ has insiders in her bedroom right? Please people. 

2 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Due to the lack of information, it is inevitable for many fans to resort to speculation as well as to take the information provided by media of dubious reputation as true and reliable.

I remember once opening a topic about the fate of Madonna's Chihuahua dogs and given the lack of official information I decided to accept as true the information from a source who said that Madonna had abandoned them to their fate in a seedy shelter and several of them had been beaten to death and all this before Madonna's knowledge and indifference. When I found out that this source was actually a tabloid, I couldn't help feeling stupid and I felt ashamed for having blindly believed in a source that wasn't worth a dime but bases its sales on exaggerating and distorting the reality of the facts to satisfy the morbid of the readers. That is why I think that the best thing that the Madonna team could do is to provide more information in order to stop this wave of sensationalist speculations that could grow worse than a snowball in the coming days.

As a fan who cares about her, I want to know more details about what happened: under what circumstances did she contract the infection, what symptoms did she present, did she know the severity of her illness, what is the doctor's final diagnosis, etc. And that very short and concise statement from Guy Oseary does not clear up any of my doubts.

Perhaps if our parents, our siblings or our children suffered something similar, would we be so calm with information as lacking in detail as the one published by Guy Oseary?  Hopefully we will have more information in the coming days and all of this will not go beyond being a bitter episode in Madonna's life and a reminder that even our greatest idols whom we love so much, revere and believe invincible can be as fragile as the most common of mortals.

Madonna is not part of your family. There’s a thing called PRIVACY. Just because she’s Madonna doesn’t mean we need to know every details (like that likely fake tmz article about her vomiting). 

2 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Yeah but that’s the key difference: we’re not her family. They don’t owe everyone a full report and chronology of what happened.

She’ll talk about it in time if she wants to.

What's important now is that she gets better. Once I see an instagram post of her giving face saying I'M OK MOTHERFUCKERS or something funny along the lines of that I think we will all be more relaxed and know she's on her way back to be the good ol' bitch. Then we can go back to speculate and whatever. Now it's time for waiting and (for those who believe in something) praying.

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

It's weird but I was incapable of listening any songs of her. Every morning I start the day with her music at my job but now it's like I find it weird. 

I haven't been able to play her music since yesterday either, I think I'm waiting for a release too. I send you a big hug. We need it.

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I don't think she thinks she's super human, she's a smart girl. but I could see if maybe she thought she was having hot flashes (something she perceived as age related) instead of a fever and just didn't want to say anything. 

She is way past menopause. Hot flashes would not be normal at her age. 

After thinking about it and doing research, I'm not buying all the online stories from the media nor the bacterial infection story. Hard to believe that someone just sits around for a month with an infection so bad that it requires ICU admission. I've had an infection once from doing a home remodel and it landed me in the ER but never the ICU.

I don't think we'll ever know the true story but something clearly dire happened and I hope she gets all the help she can as she recovers.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic