5 things Madonna did you didn’t care for

Blue Skies

I guess similar to the thread with her most disliked songs this one will be anything non song related she did you didn’t like.  I love her as well but that doesn’t mean I have to like every move she makes/made

MDNA Skin.  And associating herself in any form with the Kardashians 

The Drake kiss and performance at 2015 Coachella 

I thought the tour announcement to Celebration with Amy Schumer was on the cringy side

Sorry if this upsets anyone but she turned me off a little really pushing for Obama during MDNA 

To be fair it was never known how involved she was with ARod.  But I never liked him as a person.  So yeah I didn’t like hearing her name dragged like that.  

Most recent social media content the last few years I don’t like but didn’t really pay attention to.  Just a little more now after the health scare and that she’s okay 

Honestly, I don't really care about anything unless it's music related. 

I don't mean it wrong, I understand why she's doing it, but I don't need to follow her every step. 

So I don't care about :

- her children books, her cosmetic brand/skin care brand, her social media posts (unless released to music and announcement something new), her movie career (or rather attempt), her family life, the list is endless...