Re-Invention Tour turns 20 - what can we expect?

I was wondering, as we approach the 20th anniversary of this amazing tour, what can we expect? 

As it began in May 24th and ended on September 14th, I think it would be amazing to have an announcement of a blu-ray release on the day that marks the 20th anniversary of the beginning of the tour and its release on the day it ended. With this, the whole experience would come full circle and give an end to this long 20 year wait of a proper release on home-video.

38 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

I was wondering, as we approach the 20th anniversary of this amazing tour, what can we expect? 

As it began in May 24th and ended on September 14th, I think it would be amazing to have an announcement of a blu-ray release on the day that marks the 20th anniversary of the beginning of the tour and its release on the day it ended. With this, the whole experience would come full circle and give an end to this long 20 year wait of a proper release on home-video.

Are you high or just an eternal optimist? Expect nothing despite the mountains of unreleased footage from concert and doco 

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

Are you high or just an eternal optimist? Expect nothing despite the mountains of unreleased footage from concert and doco 

Just an eternal optimist hahahaha I still hope someday we get the full BAT concert from TOD in HD.